Suitable for healthcare professionals handling sick patients in a viral environment. Moulded PET high velocity impact visor.
Medical masks have limited durability and little potential for reprocessing, face shields can be reused indefinitely and are easily cleaned with soap and water, or common household disinfectants.
They are comfortable to wear, protect the portals of viral entry, and reduce the potential for auto-inoculation by preventing the wearer from touching their face.
Unlike medical masks, face shields do not have to be removed to communicate with others, they said.
A study of influenza virus found face shields reduced viral exposure by 96% when worn within 18 inches of a cough, and when this study was repeated using the recommended distancing protocol of 6 feet, inhaled virus was reduced by 92%.
- Latex Free
- Compact and well balanced
- Adjustable headgear
- Splash Proof
- Offer protection not just for the wearer's nose and mouth, but for their eyes, which Professor Collignon says are another way for viruses to get into your system
- Offer protection for people other than the wearer, by limiting the spread of their droplets
- Decrease the chances of the wearer touching their face
- If masks aren't being worn properly, face shields offer another layer of protection
- For those who can't wear masks, face shields provide a level of protection that's "better than nothing"
- It can be wiped down after use and reused
- EN 1452:2016
- ISO 17226-1:2018
- ISO 14362-1:2017
- TGA Registered. ARTG ID: 335630
Sizes Available - One size fits all. 31 cm (wide) x 25 cm (high)
Colour - Blue
- 300 Pieces per Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 50 x 65 x 36 cm
- Carton Weight: 13.5 kg
- Minimum Order of 1 Carton
- 7 - 10 days lead time